Palatable, highly effective syrup, containing Glucosamine, MSM and marine collagen to restore and maintain joint mobility and health.
- Glucosamine HCL– a key component of cartilage (120,000 mg/L)
- MSM– promotes joint and ligament health (33,300 mg/L)
- Marine Collagen – as a source of Calcium, Chondroitin Sulphate and Hyaluronic Acid
- Glucosamine in free form = 100,260 mg/L
- Chondroitin = 1,330 mg/L
- Designed for long-term supplementation and use during competition; Ost-O-Flex is a powerful combination of ingredients to aid cartilage and joint fluid production thereby maintaining joint health, lubrication and shock absorption.
- Glucosamine, a key component of cartilage, blends with MSM for improved cartilage production and its anti-inflammatory properties, with superfood Marine Collagenproviding Calcium, Chondroitin Sulphateand Hyaluronic Acid. Chondroitin Sulphate is necessary for cartilage production, whilst Hyaluronic Acid is a key component of joint fluid.
- The beneficial effects of Ost-O-Flex become evident within as little as two weeks
All performance horses
Directions For Use
Give twice daily for first 10 days, then give once per day as a maintenance dose
BODYWEIGHT DOSE PER DAY
450-600KG Adult Horses 30ml
300-450KG Small Horses / Ponies 15ml
PER L ER 30ml
E5 Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 3,200 mg (10000mg) 96 mg (300mg)